Hello, Cruel World is currently back on the shelves in its 4th printing, widely available in bookstores... AND NOW it's also a shiny new app for the iPhone and iPad. I am so excited, I can't see straight.
Here are just a few of the features you get for your US$ 2.99:
- All 101 alternatives to suicide for teens, freaks, and other outlaws, laid out in nifty scroll-through cards with fun illustrations.
- Super smooth, intuitive interface.
- Easy choice of alternatives as rated by effectiveness, ease, and degree of safety/danger.
- Awesome selection of alternatives by cloud.
- Easily tag alternatives as your favorites.
- Live link to the hashtag stayalive on Twitter.
- The ability to email a Get Out of Hell Free card to anyone you like!
- A list of actions you can take if you need help NOW to stay alive.
Check out some dee-lish screen shots:
I am thrilled beyond words, so I'll stop using words and just point you to the link so you can go see it for yourself:
(future versions of the app will be available on other platforms)
Love you to pieces, so please stay alive.